addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arts & Creative Cultural Events Message Board › Art event in New Haven!

Art event in New Haven!

Bella Z.
BellaZadore
New Haven, CT
Post #: 7
I am not sure how this board works but I was excited to share with everyone about this event in New Haven at Gaggle Office. When you have good music, wine, food and cool people... I don't see how can that go wrong . So here is the details...Anyone wants to join me?

Unleash your Picasso with wine
May 22nd
6pm to 9pm

• Fun for the absolute beginner to the seasoned artist. Each date is structured around a specific painting. The instructor will guide us ever step of the way. It's easy and stress-free!
• Reserve your spot online
• (just 15 spots every night)
• Get ready to paint, drink, eat and have fun! We provide everything you need and we offer beer and wine for your enjoyment.

$40 To register visit Gaggle Office