addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arts, Culture and Technology Message Board › Connect with Dean Kamen and Innovators & CEOs making world-changing impact

Connect with Dean Kamen and Innovators & CEOs making world-changing impact

A former member
Post #: 30
The L.I.V.E. WORLD Forum on Innovation for Social Good will feature as Keynote Speaker Dean Kamen, Chairman & Founder of DEKA Research & Development, and Founder of FIRST ((For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology).

Dean Kamen was awarded the National Medal of Technology by President Bill Clinton for his inventions, which includes more than 440 U.S. and foreign patents, many of them for innovative medical devices that have expanded the frontiers of health care worldwide.

Taking place from September to November 2009, Womensphere's L.I.V.E. WORLD Summit is a series of 11 unique and powerful Forums of leaders from all sectors and disciplines – industry leaders, thought leaders, innovators, corporate executives, government leaders, entrepreneurs, community leaders, social entrepreneurs, all dedicated to creating solutions to some of the world's toughest problems.

Event Logistics:

Date: September 24th, 2009

Time: 5:00-8:30pm

Register Here: http://innovationforu...­

L.I.V.E. WORLD Forum on Innovation for Social Good attendees will have opportunity to:

* Connect and develop relationships with the outstanding women speaking at and attending the Forum on Innovation for Social Good
* Share best practices & better understand cutting edge solutions to some of the greatest challenges facing the world today
* Meet executives from womensphere's corporate partners
* Make a difference and begin to have greater impact in the world by joining forces with one of Womensphere's community partner Non-Profit organizations

To learn more about the L.I.V.E. WORLD SUMMIT, please visit: http://www.liveworlds...­

To learn more about Womensphere, a unique global leadership community comprised of over 10,000 leaders, managers and emerging leaders across the fields of business, finance, entrepreneurship, social entrepreneurship, public plicy and technology, please visit www.womensphere.org.

Office: 1230 Avenue of the Americas | 7th Floor | NY, NY 10020
Web: www.womensphere.com| Phone: 646.703.2618
Unleashing Potential. Inspiring Impact. Creating Opportunity.

Join the Womensphere global community of leaders.
L.I.V.E. WORLD SUMMIT: www.liveworldsummit.com
EMERGING LEADERS GLOBAL SUMMIT: www.emergingleadersglobalsummit.com

Membership is free. Subscribe via email: subscribe@womensphere.com

A former member
Post #: 1
Among Dean Kamen's many inventions: the Segway. <g>