What we're about
Upcoming events (2)
SCOTLAND CASTLE STAYCATION!
Dates : July 21 - August 1, 2021 (9 days / 8 nights)
Cost : $4500 (excluding flights; includes meals and activities!)
*No single supplement!
For details, please message : https://www.meetup.com/Arts-and-Cultural-Events-plus-Travel/members/132277952/
We’re going to travel back in time and stay in an immaculately preserved Edwardian era castle. Dress up in 18th century clothing and feast like kings and queens on a meal prepared by a Michelin star chef. Roam around the castle grounds made up of 2000 acres of forests, 3 beaches, 2 lochs walled & woodland gardens, a Hampton-court maze and 2 waterfalls; just like in a fairy tale!
- Private owl/eagle handling & falconry lesson
- Meals in castle dining hall with Michelin star chef
- Golfing on a historic course overlooking North Channel to Ireland & Scottish countryside (optional)
- Lunch at a historic lighthouse
- Bonfire & barbecue on the beach
- 8 nights accommodation
- Local Scottish guide and driver
- US tour representative
- All meals (except 1 local pub lunch in your free time)
- Cocktail hours with hors d’oeuvres
- All activities as noted on the itinerary
- Airport pick-up & drop-off
If you have questions or would like more information, you can message me at : https://www.meetup.com/Arts-and-Cultural-Events-plus-Travel/members/132277952/
Below is some information on the trip, but if you want to know more or have questions, you can email [masked].
Check out pictures from the last Iceland trip : https://www.flickr.com/photos/155293978@N02/albums/72157712181955351
Dates : August 19 - 29, 2021 (11 days / 10 nights)
Cost : $4200 (per person, excluding flights)
Single supplement : $825
For details, message me : https://www.meetup.com/Arts-and-Cultural-Events-plus-Travel/members/132277952/
A slow-paced, small group trip through Iceland… There’s so much to do and see in Iceland and it can be really hard to fit all in one trip. Lots of fast-paced tours cram everything into 5 days, but we’re going to take our time and travel at an easy-going pace along the Ring Road in 11 days which means no rushing on and off the bus with only 10 minutes to hurry up and take a few pics at every stop. Our small group size will also let us see some of the off-the-beaten path spots in Iceland :
- Mykvan Hot Springs : We’ll visit the bucket list Blue Lagoon, but Mykvan are less crowded and very relaxing for a perfect zen moment.
- Secret Iceberg Lagoon : Take a zodiac to a “hidden” iceberg lagoon where we’ll be the only ones. Just you and huge icebergs up close & personal!
- Beer spa & jacuzzi : Soak in beer-filled jacuzzis with snow-capped mountains as a backdrop while sipping on your favorite lager.
- 10 nights accommodation (double occupancy)
- Local Icelandic guide throughout
- Private ground transportation in private 4x4 minibus
- Most activities
- Blue Lagoon visit
- All breakfasts
- Airport pick-up
*COVID UPDATE : If your trip is cancelled prior to departure in the event of a COVID-19-related reason, a full refund will be made.
Message me if you have any questions : https://www.meetup.com/Arts-and-Cultural-Events-plus-Travel/members/132277952/