We are a small, but friendly group with events mainly in Sunningdale and Ascot. A variety of events are organised each month with a mixture of golf, table tennis, other sports, card games evenings, and other local activities. Apart from in Sunningdale and Ascot, events are occasionally held in other nearby areas (e.g. Bracknell or Camberley). Women and men of any age are welcome at all of our events.
Our main events at the moment are:
• Golf (in Sunningdale, and occasionally in Ascot, Camberley, Bracknell or elsewhere - over 9 or 18 holes - with courses to suit novice or more experienced players about every 2 weeks or more often in summer - weather permitting)
• Table tennis (usually every two or three weeks)
• Card games evenings - play or learn a variety of card games (about once every 3 weeks)
• Other sports or exercise - either regularly or occasionally (cycling (incl. in Windsor Great Park), floorball, kayaking, snooker and petanque)
• Local activities (Sunningdale pub quizzes about once a month, occasional trips to see local plays, and also occasionally traditional board games evenings)
Some events are joint with other groups to boost numbers.
There are a roughly equal number of men and women in the group, and members are of various ages (although the most active at the moment are aged 35+).