Hi! If you live in or near Loudoun County and are looking for fun activities to do with your children (while meeting other moms) then we're the group for you. The children in this group range from newborns to late preschool age --up to/including 5 year olds. Our events are typically during the week and include everything from library play dates, half-day sports camps, crafting/painting, cooking classes, splash pads, and tours of local businesses to park outings.
A couple of basics:
• There is a $7 member fee to cover the cost of the meetup site as well as supplies for events. You will not need to give credit card information to join us through November 17, 2018.
• Please use a personal profile photo of yourself or yourself with your children, rather than a random photo of an object or place.
• This group is a nut-free group. Please be mindful of this when bringing snacks or lunch to various events. Also, don't be crazy. ;)
• We are an active bunch with an average of 1-2 events planned every week. Be sure to check the calendar frequently as events do fill up quickly! And if you have any event ideas, don't be shy - let us know.
• We try our best to keep events free (or relatively inexpensive) and in Loudoun County (or within about 40 minutes of Rust Library or Ashburn Library as a radius).
• If you or your child(ren) are sick, please change your RSVP and stay home. We do our best to keep everyone healthy.
• If you are unable to attend an event, please be sure to update your RSVP as soon as possible. This will allow others who are on the wait list to attend, and also enables the hostess to contact the restaurant or venue to update the headcount. If you're a no-show a time or two, we'll adjust your membership accordingly, because that isn't nice to the hardworking event hosts!