addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Asheville Reiki Tummo Meetup Group Message Board › Open Heart Gathering

Open Heart Gathering

Deborah "Raven" K.
user 14122694
Group Organizer
Asheville, NC
Dear Susanna,

Thank you so much for joining our Meet up group and signing to come this evening.  Unfortunately, we are having to cancel this evening as the organizers are not able to attend.  I am sorry for the inconvenience.  We hope to plan a gathering before long to talk about what Reiki Tummo is about.  In the mean time, you might check out www.reikitummola.com and www.reikitummo.com.

With Love & Light,

Raven
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Raven, I replied that I didn't attend because the event was cancelled. Will this show up negatively as a non-attendance on my records?