addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Asheville Voice for Animals Message Board › Getting started

Getting started

Lafayette
user 3111732
Group Organizer
Weaverville, NC
Post #: 59
Greetings everyone,
I am asking ever member to respond please. Plans are being made for the spring and summer and we need your input. Please answer the following two questions.

What would you like to see AVA do this year?

What will you do with AVA this year.

Thany you so much for participating and your input is much appericated.
lafayette and Dianne
A former member
Post #: 16
The movie was a lot of work, especially on one's own. That said, I would simply space my taking-the-helm efforts out. I have a specific idea for a back-to-school tie-in.

I am in for the Ringling demonstration. FYI, it is not next month but May 9-12 that they are in town.

Other than that, I hope to do more leafleting, one of the most effective ways of getting the message out to the most people ... at a "conversion" rate of 1 in 50.
A former member
Post #: 17
Okay, here's some more:
* Establish Meatless Mondays with the City of Asheville (a la mayoral proclamation).
* Commemorate US VegWeek, April 22-28 (the week that includes Earth Day & Arbor Day).
* Better yet, have the inaugural Asheville Meatless Monday occur on April 22!