A group which you can join to take advantage of the extensive experience that its members have in engaging in driving adventures and travel holiday trips around Asia. Our group seeks to invite young interesting like minded individuals who love to explore new places while on the road to new found places, making new friends and cultivating lasting relationships.
We invite both local and foreign guys and gals alike to join us in our regular meet ups consisting of interesting social activities, over a good meal and drinks. For those who are new to driving, plan to own a car soon or are interested to visit new places in the comfort of good friends, but still don't have a set of wheels, do join us as most of us have extra space in our cars! <
Useful Information and links for our driving trips:
1. Chat with us when on the road or coordinating activities securely. Just download Zello Walkie Talkie app from the Apple or Android App Store and scan the QR code from the link below to join our Comms group. Our admin will approve once we verify you!
2. Discounted Long range UHF Walkie Talkie Purchase specially for our members who plan to drive Long distance with us. We currently have our own allocated frequency which will be programmed into the set. Contact the admin to purchase the Motorola Clarigo set which comes with battery, charger and hands free piece at a special price of S$230 nett (Usual $350). These sets are IMDA approved and comes with the sticker. You will need to show this to Singapore customs when you bring it in and out of Singapore.
3. Travel Insurance is mandatory for all our trips to cover any loses, personal accident and any delays. We use Aviva Singapore which provides premium comprehensive coverage including coverage for up to S$2,500 of your rental vehicle excess. Discounted individual and family per trip or annual plans are available.
4. Automobile Association of Malaysia (AAM) is the preferred breakdown service provider that serves the whole of Malaysia and can be purchased to cover Singapore cars.
Annual membership can be purchased in Johor Bahru on weekdays. Contact the admin to coordinate a group buy visit before the trip.
5. Professional land transport with driver for Thailand trips. We currently work closely with Oriental Escape since 2010 for all trips in Thailand. Specially for our mates, their price is all inclusive, transparent and based on mileage driven. No hidden costs, and local complimentary personal accident insurance comes complimentary. Contact the admin for more details.
6. Professional land transport with driver for West & Central Java trips. We currently work with Dirgantara Rentals based out of Bandung since 2011. Specially for our mates, their price is all inclusive, transparent and based on mileage driven. No hidden costs, and comes with a local speaking driver. Contact the admin for more details.
7. For mates who do not own cars and would like to drive on their own on our Malaysia trips, we currently work with several Singapore car rental companies that provide cars with Malaysia usage on a weekly basis. Contact admin for contact details.
8. Similarly if you do not plan to drive, we also have made arrangements if a group of mates plan to share a Toyota Alphard driver inclusive MPV (seats 6) for trips up to Johor Bahru, Malacca and Kuala Lumpur. Contact the admin for more details.
Note - For the above transport provider recommendations, we will only provide the contact person that you can liaise with directly to procure their services. We do not take any deposits, sub-contract or are act as their agent or sales representatives. Usage is at the individual's own discretion.