Location visible to members
If you RSVP for this event and later know that you can no longer attend, please have the courtesy to change your RSVP to "Not Attending" as soon as you know. Thank you!
EVENT MUST KNOWS:
• We will meet in front of the restaurant at 11:30am.
• Family-Style Dining: Dining for this event has been designated as Family-Style. The food bill will be split evenly between all attendees. Attendees will be responsible for paying for their own beverages. Please note that flexibility is an important part of family-style dining, and if you want to take a chance on attending, you have to be amenable to what the group/AO will order. You don't have to eat everything that is ordered, but everyone pays equally, whether you eat everything or not. Most of the dishes we order will be at least moderately spicy. If this definition of Family-Style Dining doesn't feel comfortable, this may not be the right type of event for you. In addition, if you have ANY dietary restrictions or ingredients you do not wish to consume, then you may want to skip this event. Ordering dishes modified to fit someone's dietary needs or personal tastes will alter the true flavors of those dishes for the rest of the group.
• Cost per person is expected to be about $20 - $25,depending on how much food we order, plus any beverages, tax and gratuity. Please bring at least $40 in CASH (small bills preferred) to settle your portion of the bill.
• Parking is available in parking lot of the mini-mall where they are located. Street parking is available. Be sure to read the street signs for any parking restrictions.
• I will email all attendees my cell number for you to contact me on the day of the lunch. Be sure to call me if you are running late or are lost!
OK, for my inaugural event, I will host a family style lunch at this hole in the wall that serves up some delicious Sichuan (Szechuan) cuisine. I've already dined here twice and have really enjoyed their food. Many of my friends have enjoyed their meals here too citing that many of the dishes are comparable or even better than Chengdu Taste. I will order for the group and will ask that they crank up the spice level as much as they can (but believe me, it won't be obscenely spicy).
PROPOSED DISHES TO BE ORDERED:
• Cumin Lamb Skewers (Buy 10 Get 1 Free)
• Cumin Shitake Mushroom Skewers
• Garlic Skewers
• Chung King Spicy Chicken
• Stewed Lamb in Casserole
• Chung King Twice Cooked Pork
• Boiled Fish & Beef
• Cucumber with Jelly Fish (Cold Appetizer, Non-Spicy)
• Kung Pao Shrimp
• Shredded Potato in Vinegar
• Hot Braised Eggplant with Garlic Sauce
• Ma Po Tofu
• Chung King Spicy Noodles
Pictures posted are from my last dining experience here a month ago.