February 19 · 5:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Some of the dishes we may order include:
Spicy Fried Chicken Cubes in Red Chiles
Stir Fried Cumin Lamb
Chongqing Fish Hot Pot
Dan Dan Mian
Baked Bean Curd with Leeks
• We will meet in front of the restaurant shortly before 5:15pm. Reservation is under my name.
• We will be dining "Family Style." The food bill will be split evenly among all attendees. Attendees will be responsible for paying for their own alcoholic beverages. Please note that flexibility is an important part of family-style dining, and if you want to take a chance on attending, you have to be amenable to what the group will order. You don't have to eat everything that is ordered, but everyone pays equally, whether you eat everything or not. The goal for family-style dining is to allow for the entire group to sample as wide a variety of dishes as possible. If one or more attendees choose to order on their own, that limits the group's choices, which defeats the purpose of what Family-Style Dining is all about. If this definition of Family-Style Dining doesn't feel comfortable, this may not be the right type of event for you.
• Cost per person is expected to be about $25 - $30, depending on how much food we order, plus any beverages, tax and gratuity. Please bring at least $40 in CASH (small bills preferred) to settle your portion of the bill.
• Parking is available in the parking lot of the Focus Plaza where they are located.
• So far, they have received an average rating of 4.0 Stars out of 5.0 from over 180 reviews on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/spicy-city-san-gabriel