addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Asian Young Professionals ages 20s 30s 40s Message Board › 2 for 1 Meet & Greet Opportunity to become a member of Diane Kim Asian M

2 for 1 Meet & Greet Opportunity to become a member of Diane Kim Asian Matchmaking, JSSM.

Diane K.
user 54130992
New York, NY
Post #: 17
Hello beautiful single ladies~

In NYC, women outnumber men 10 to 1, women being 10! Look around you... Women generally have a small window to meet a great catch primarily due to the shortage in guys. We are all busy... Invest little bit of your time and a small membership fee and let me do the search for you while you concentrate on your career and life!!! My female members are being matched to incredible bachelors as we speak!!!

Q. What is the purpose of a "Meet & Greet"?
A. It's an opportunity for me to meet you in person to find out about your likes and dislikes. It's also an opportunity to see if you match with one of my or Janis's incredible bachelors!

Q. Who are the Clients and Members?
A. Clients are successful and marriage-minded bachelors and they are the ones that pay the high service fee starting at $5000! Women are the members and we ask for a small membership fee to weed out the non-serious women from the serious.

Q. What are the fees involved?
A. Initial $25 club jlove fee in creating your profile plus $250 Meet & Greet fee. No other fees are involved after you've been met with.

For the remaining month of March, we are holding a promotional 2 for 1 meet & greet! Monday through Thursday at 6pm & 7pm throughout NYC. Sign up with your friend or coworker. All new members must first create their profile on Club Jlove on www.janisspindelmatchmaker.com. $25 app fee applies. Please make sure to include my full name "Diane Kim" where it asks how you are familiar with Janis Spindel. The normal rate for a meet & greet is $250 per female. For the month of March, $125 per new member. You and your friend must sign up together to receive promotional rate. Please send me an email and cc your friend after you and your friend both complete your profiles and approved with two possible meet & greet dates. Exact location will be given once both females secure an evening.

Evenings are filling up fast so secure an evening with your friend or coworker now!!!!

Love,
diane@janisspindelmatchmaker.com
www.janisspindelmatchmaker.com
www.facebook.com/dianekimmatchmaker