addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Asian Young Professionals ages 20s 30s 40s Message Board › Meetup details changed: Speed Dating for Asian Singles

Meetup details changed: Speed Dating for Asian Singles

Wendy G
user 7218732
Group Organizer
New York, NY
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/asian-speed-dating-nyc/events/132672572/­
When: Thursday, August 8, 2013 7:00 PM
We have changed the venue for this event. The event will not be at Company Bar, it will be at Mug Lounge, at 448 E 13th Street.
Where: MUG Lounge
448 E 13th St
New York, NY 10009
(646) 746-1357
Price: $20.00 per person
If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.