addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Book Club - Asian Authors/Books about Asia Message Board › Midnight Children - Money Matters

Midnight Children - Money Matters

Vineet
VineetVijh
London, GB
Hello All,

Hope you have are looking forward to the movie Midnight Children on Sunday. We are meeting at the aptly names place, Rendevous from 5:00pm on Sunday. Rendevouz is an Icecream parlour close to the Cinema. It is 48 Leceister Square. The Odeon West end where the Movie is 40 Leceister Square. If you can't find it call me on 0776 968 2056.

I have got 12 tickets for the Group.

I have already recieved the payment from Azra, Jacquie, Ginette and Ravinder Plus 1.

Mira, Rina, Sakeena, Preeti, Seema , Jay, need to pay me £19 for the tickets. I will collect this on Sunday.

Vineet