addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

New York City Geek Adventure Group Message Board › Live action super smash bros

Live action super smash bros

David M.
user 80550802
Long Island City, NY
Post #: 2
Hello everyone I know I was suppost to host an event I made up call live action super smash bros the event was set for September 8 2013 I know some were looking forward to it I know I was and I apologize for canceling but there is so much going on this month that I won't have time to set up for this event.But it will happen only I'm hosting it for next year sometime around spring or summer when the weather is weather since its an outside event hopefully this will happen if anyone has ideas or sugesstions let me know