addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Astoria and Manhattan Wine & Social Message Board › What happened to Winegasm suggestion?

What happened to Winegasm suggestion?

A former member
Post #: 1
I'll admit I think it's a terrible name, but let's get a Meetup going!
Michael R
user 8154142
New York, NY
Post #: 14
yeah its a bizarre name but a great wine bar
A former member
Post #: 2
If anyone is actually interested, I hope you'll post. I'm certainly interested learning more about wine and tastings, and especially the social aspect of this particular Meetup Group, but I'm wondering if I'm hearing the ghosts of MeetUp Groups joined in the past, that didn't have regular MeetUps. :)
A former member
Post #: 5
I see new members. I see 156 wine tasters. I see no activity. Dead group?
Michael R
user 8154142
New York, NY
Post #: 15
I have been to a couple of events with this group that were alot of fun
Kelly
user 7028297
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Hi everyone. We did actually go to Winegasm. It was nice. It was a small group.
A former member
Post #: 6
So, where was the event on MeetUp?