Cloud computing is the delivery of computing services—including servers, storage, software, analytics, and even AI—over the Internet (“the cloud”).
With cloud computing, you can expect faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale. You typically pay only for cloud services you use, helping you lower your operating costs, run your infrastructure more efficiently, and scale as your business needs change.
About the Speaker:
Danial Entezari is a cloud and information architect.
Follow Danial on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danialentezari/
Follow Danial on Twitter: https://twitter.com/danyentezari
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Migration
- Overview of Cloud Services
- Overview of cloud computing
- The process of moving to the cloud
- The benefits & costs of cloud computing
- Security on the cloud
- The applications of cloud computing
AstroLabs is the region’s premier coworking community and training academy. Our spaces in Dubai and Riyadh host more than a hundred tech companies and facilitate company licensing with 100% ownership for both local and international companies in the UAE and Saudi Arabia. Our training academy graduates number in the thousands across the region, covering topics ranging from digital marketing and software development to data science and business development.
Learn More About:
- Dubai Coworking and Company Licensing: https://astrolabs.com/dubai
- Riyadh Coworking and Company Licensing: https://astrolabs.com/riyadh-coworking-space
- AstroLabs Academy Open Courses: https://astrolabs.com/academy
- Corporate Capability Development: https://astrolabs.com/academy/accelerate