This Meetup group is provided as a free event to the whole community of South Australian Atheist, agnostic and non-religious people to find out about events that may be relevant to them. It is sponsored by the Humanist Society of South Australia (HSSA); Follow the links below for more information at *. For HSSA membership details see below at **.
This Atheist Community aims to :
1. Work to further unite and expand the Atheist community by hosting social events, promoting sceptical and rational discussion, and providing a safe and inclusive environment for those questioning their religion
2. Advocate for a true secular society with a separation of church and state, and the removal of all religious privilege under the law
3. Publicly challenge claims regarding truth and existence that are based on superstition and religious dogma
4. Increase the public understanding that atheism is compatible with an ethical, rational, and compassionate philosophy
5. Participate in community service and humanitarian projects