Libelium, Eclipse Foundation, INRIA, Jolocom, Create-Net!
We're proud to bring Athens IoT Meetup #4 to the Greek community with a list of International speakers and major IoT drivers.
Join us for drinks and networking as we listen to a list of international speakers who make Internet of Things a reality worldwide. Use this meetup group or @iotathens (https://twitter.com/iotathens) to keep conversations connected.
18:15 Networking, pizzas & beers
18:45 Short introduction
18:50 Introduction to the AGILE (http://agile-iot.eu/) project: open source modular gateway for the IoT
- Charalampos Doukas (https://gr.linkedin.com/in/charalampos-doukas-a7711933), Create-NET (https://www.create-net.org/)
19:20 Building the Internet of Things with open source and Eclipse IoT projects
- Benjamin Cabe (https://fr.linkedin.com/in/benjamincabe), Eclipse Foundation (http://iot.eclipse.org/)
19:50 Build your IoT project with Libelium devices: from sensors to the cloud
- Libelium (http://www.libelium.com/)
20:20 RIOT and the evolution of operating systems for IoT devices
- Emmanuel Baccelli (http://www.emmanuelbaccelli.org/), INRIA (http://www.inria.fr/en/)
20:50 Manage your data across platforms
- Joachim Lohkamp (https://twitter.com/JockelLohkamp), Jolocom (http://jolocom.com/)
21:20 End of event - Networking
Please note this meetup will NOT take place in the Cube, but will be at InnovAthens, Technopolis.
See you all IoTistas there!