addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Atheists Meetup Group Message Board › NPR's week-long series, Losing Our Religion

NPR's week-long series, Losing Our Religion

David P.
tasanova
Decatur, GA
Post #: 1
A former member
Post #: 14
Gosh, I must be a very rare minority. Conservative agnostic/atheist. Guess I just do not fit in anywhere.
Danny
dbarrs
Roswell, GA
Post #: 105
That's far too negative, Allen. Minority yes, but, from my experience, a growing minority. What is more important is that I bet that if I scratched below the surface we would find that your beliefs on other non-religious topics, were also tainted by free thought. In fact your problem, if it exists, is that the so-called "conservative" package is only adopted completely by a very small minority of very vocal Americans. Maybe you should move to Europe, from where I write. There it is much more difficult to pigeon-hole people into Left and Right - for a start there is a wider spectrum of parties for which to vote, but, significantly, no informed person would dream of trying to correlate religious belief , or lack thereof , with political opinion.