addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Hadoop Users Group Message Board › I am looking for 4 people to join my team

I am looking for 4 people to join my team

Roy B.
user 69687772
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Hi guys,

In general I dont use meetup to recruit but I need your help.
I am looking for developer and architect to join my teams.

If you are interested or know someone who is looking for change and didnt leave us to the Bay area :-)
Let me know.

Roy.
kris
user 20912821
Macon, GA
Post #: 2
Hi Rob. Can you please tell me what skillset are you looking at?