addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Jazz Lovers Message Board › Earn extra cash

Earn extra cash

Doc R.
user 8517527
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Hi AJL members now you can earn extra cash while helping to keep Live Jazz Alive.. You can earn $2.00 for every ticket that is sold using your special link that you send to your friends. The money comes directly to you. Just click on the link below.

http://www.eventbrite...­
A former member
Post #: 5
Would I be able to send friends to my personal EventBrite page to buy tickets for an event such as Frank McComb, or would it have to be for a totally separate event that I planned & organized?