Please also RSVP at http://atlantabi.sqlpass.org if you plan to eat
IT and the Business are challenged with requirements for rapid, reliable, accurate, auditable and consistent deliverables. Stakeholders need to minimize waste, overcome indecision as well as confusion and embrace agility. We need to factor in decision criteria-such as cost and time-head on. But how? Join this presentation to:
· Receive proven and practical solutions to address IT technical debt and creditable Business requirements.
· Learn how to create historical / transactional / delta data sets from data that is not incrementally based.
· Acquire highly effective design and process patterns as well as and best practices for successful Data Warehousing and ETL processes.
· Be shown how to create BI from legacy systems / closed systems as well as cloud based to serve the needs of the Business.
· Derive how to create data linage (an audible and traceable delta history) which provide a basis for Master Data Management (MDM).
· Discuss and enhance BI / DW architecture through our design decisions.
· Gain how to foster agility and rapid deployment to address Business Requirements.
· Conduct code reviews for effective solutions.
· Participate in a high energy, interactive and collaborative discussion with your peers
Stephen Davis was a Solution Architect on the original Phone project which integrated from the fourth largest commercial DW / BI system to a key financial system. He created a data warehouse to grow an Enterprise by 25%. It identified 552M dollars of excess inventory, 1.2B dollars of under-stock. Stephen worked provided Just in Time (JIT) services and “strategy data delivery” (SDD) for supply chain information which was accessed in 120+ countries. He served as lead on a $500M master data management (MDM) project to integrate 140 billing systems for a DW / BI Solution. Stephen has over thirty years in the IT field and nearly twenty of those were in the BI space for some of the largest Enterprises in the world as well as small for mid-size organizations.
Go to Attendee List