addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

. Atlanta Music Lovers and Musicians . Message Board › Tom Woods" CD release

Tom Woods" CD release

Tom W.
tewoods
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 9
Hello friends;
One of your members, Tom Woods, sends this invitation to you:

Jazz CD release party May 15th 2011 5:30 pm

T. Woods, Atlanta-based jazz pianist/composer, whose original music has been broadcast here in the US and abroad and has been used extensively on The Weather Channel, invites you to celebrate the release of his third recording of all-original instrumental jazz at 800 East Studios in Atlanta.

This event will feature a performance by T. Woods with his sextet performing selections from the new CD entitled 'Conversations', selections from his previous recordings, as well as performances by guest artists including some of Atlanta's best jazz vocalists. I will also be performing some of my classically inspired original piano pieces........

If you would like to join us at this event, please bring a dish to share and bottle of wine, or beer, or other libation and participate in what promises to be a most entertaining evening.

Of course, the new CD 'Conversations' will be available for purchase.

You can listen to excerpts of T. Woods' music at twoodsmusic.com
For directions/location go to 800east.com and click on locate.
Do not use Google Maps or Mapquest - their information is inaccurate.

800 East Studios is located on the south side of the Freedom Parkway, at the end of Alaska Ave. (which becomes East Ave.) off Highland in the Old Fourth Ward.

Any questions? You can reach me through the message board, thanks, Tom
A former member
Post #: 2
I'd love to go.
Maggie