addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

. Atlanta Music Lovers and Musicians . Message Board › Emory Candler concert series 2009 - 2010

Emory Candler concert series 2009 - 2010

Tom W.
tewoods
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Hi friends;

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in splitting some tickets for the Candler series at Emory next fall/winter. I am only interested in going to one for sure (Esperanza Spalding Nov 14) and perhaps the Oct 23 Isbin concert. I need to find others who would be interested to purchase a series (at least four of the six performances) and then split up the tickets according to individual tastes because individual tickets do not go on sale until much later this year and the good seats will be gone. (One also gets a nice discount when ordering four or more) Here's the link to the series which includes Orpheus Chamber Orchestra and Canadian Brass:

http://www.arts.emory...­

Please let me know if you'd like to put together a ticket order. Thanks, Tom Woods