addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

. Atlanta Music Lovers and Musicians . Message Board › Shake on the Lake

Shake on the Lake

Julia
Juliamp1
Tucker, GA
Post #: 8
Is anyone interested in attending Georgia Shakespeare's Shake on the Lake this weekend? It is on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night at 7:30 PM and I can go at any time at the moment.

They are performing A Midsummer Night's Dream and tickets are free but limited. I can go either Saturday or Sunday at 10 AM to pick up the tickets for that evening. I will be working on Friday so I cannot pick them up for that date.

If you are interested let me know.

A former member
Post #: 1
Which lake is that?

Sue
A former member
Post #: 1
I understand that it is at Piedmont Park.
It is a great idea. I would love to join on Saturday.
Thanks so much for such a great suggestion.
Galina
A former member
Post #: 3
Is anyone interested in attending Georgia Shakespeare's Shake on the Lake this weekend? It is on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night at 7:30 PM and I can go at any time at the moment.

They are performing A Midsummer Night's Dream and tickets are free but limited. I can go either Saturday or Sunday at 10 AM to pick up the tickets for that evening. I will be working on Friday so I cannot pick them up for that date.

If you are interested let me know.

I like the idea -- Sat. would work for me, too. tx for suggesting it. Katie E.
Julia
Juliamp1
Tucker, GA
Post #: 9
It's at Piedmont Park. I'll be glad to go pick up tickets at 10AM and we can plan to meet before the play.
Ellen
user 4343874
Lawrenceville, GA
Post #: 28
Julia, this is a great idea. I wish I could go, but I have plans all weekend. I can post this as a Meetup and send out an e-mail if I know what day you are going (Saturday?) and where/how/what time you want to meet.
Julia
Juliamp1
Tucker, GA
Post #: 10
That would be great. I will send you something tomorrow to send to the groups Saturday seems to be best for most of the people who have responded. I can go by Saturday AM and get the tickets for anyone who RSVP's by 8 AM Saturday morning.

Thanks so much for your help in posting this.
Julia
Juliamp1
Tucker, GA
Post #: 11
Sorry I didn't get the info to Ellen to post. I am picking up 4 tickets this AM for those who were interested. If you have changed your mind, let me know and I will give your ticket to someone else.
A former member
Post #: 2
Sorry I didn't get the info to Ellen to post. I am picking up 4 tickets this AM for those who were interested. If you have changed your mind, let me know and I will give your ticket to someone else.
Julia, thank you.
I would like to go.
Galina