addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Photo Workshops Message Board › Historic Sears Building Meetup

Historic Sears Building Meetup

Dean S.
user 20567501
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for registering for the Historic Sears Building Meetup this Friday from 2p to 5p. Please bring your camera, lenses, tripod, remote triggers, memory cards, and fresh batteries. As a reminder, please wear sneakers or comfortable walking shoes that cover the entire foot. We will be required to sign a waiver of liability before entering. Hard hats are also required and will be provided. When you arrive, you may park in the parking deck located directly behind the Dancing Goats coffee house. To access, pull into the Dancing Goats parking lot (corner of Glen Iris and North Ave.) and drive around the right side of the complex, around the back, and into the covered deck. We will gather in the parking deck area before entering. I suggest arriving no later than 1:45p. so we can take care of the legalities and go over basic instruction. If you have any questions beforehand, please contact me at dean@deanstevensonphotography.com or 404.538.2367. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you there.

Best,
Dean