addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Photo Workshops Message Board › All Saints Image Request

All Saints Image Request

Dean S.
user 20567501
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Hi Everyone,
I recently received an email from the All Saints Episcopal Church. They viewed the images you posted and loved them, as do I. They have asked me to ask you if you would like to submit any of your images for use in their publications or just for posterity purposes and church record. Although this would be more of a donation, you would receive a photo credit if used. If you would like to submit an image or two, please send them to me at dean@deanstevensonphotography.com and I will send them along. Thanks for your consideration and please let me know if you have any questions.
Best,
Dean