addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Data Science & Business Intelligence Society of Atlanta Message Board Atlanta Society for Business Intelligence Discussion Forum › 6 Full-time Permanent BI Architect/Developer Opportunities in the Atlanta ar

6 Full-time Permanent BI Architect/Developer Opportunities in the Atlanta area!!!!

A former member
Post #: 16
Are you looking to get off the road of traveling?

Would you like to have more family time?

Could you use some stability and maybe some health insurance?

Well, send me a copy of your resume and give me a call to discuss some one of the 6 BI Architect/Developer opportunities that I have in the Atlanta area.

Salaries are up to $125K + Benefits

I also have a BI Program Manager opportunity with a salary of up to $135K

To qualify for any of these positions, you must be a US Citizen, EAD, or Green Card Holder.

I look forward to working with you ALL!!!! :)

Dee Williams
Executive IT Recruiter

The Intersect Group
(770) 381-2282 Direct
(800) 507-6393 efax
dwilliams@theintersectgroup.com
www.theintersectgroup.com