addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Theatre Club Message Board › Plays/Musicals for 2012-2013

Plays/Musicals for 2012-2013

Colleen
user 9743714
Atlanta, GA
Hello Everyone!

3 Quick questions:

1. What are you favorite theatres to attend? (ex/Fox, Horizon, all, etc..)

2. Which 2012-2013 Fox theatre season shows are you interested in attending?

(War Horse, Sister Act, Million Dollar Quartet, Beauty and the Beast, Flashdance)

3. What are you willing to pay for a theatre ticket? (under $25, $25-$50, $50-?, completely depends on the show)

Thank you for your time. Your responses will help me plan our next 12 months.

I have been asked a ton recently about my theatre work from people in this group. If you are interested, please check out two of my plays promo links below.

Life on Campus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz_RLnHdOi0­

TATS: the experience

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5SbSFescqM­

It has been a pleasure getting to know so many Atlanta theatre patrons through this group. What a wonderful group of people!

I look forward to seeing a show with everyone soon!

Colleen

A former member
Post #: 1
1. Georgia Ensemble Theater, any to north side of Atlanta

2. Flashdance

3. Under $25

Jim