addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Titanium Developers Message Board › Ti developer needed, image experience perferred

Ti developer needed, image experience perferred

Ross R.
user 13860387
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
We have an existing Android application we'd like to redevelop in Titanium. We can hire contract, its a 4 month project or I'd prefer to hire someone full time. I'm the hiring manager so this is a direct hire situation so no need to working about recruiters.

The app talks directly to a web services backend so image and web service experience will put a candidate above the rest. For a full-time hire it would be great if you had experience in Java or .NET as well.

Our company was voted one of the best places to work in 2012 by the Atlanta Business Chronicle. The company has great benefits including competitive salaries, 401K matching, employee bonus program, casual dress, reward trips, and open PTO. Our culture is customer-centric, technology-oriented, fast and fun, agency-hip with an emphasis on performance & teamwork. If you want to work on cool technology and have fun doing it this is a great opportunity for you.

You can email me at rrrankin@pictureu.com with your resume and salary requirements.

Thanks!