addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Web Performance Group Message Board › If you love Java...

If you love Java...

A former member
Post #: 46
Hey everyone,

I have an amazing opportunity that I'm really excited to share with you guys. Feel free to contact me with any questions… :)

I am currently partnered with a leading hospital management system provider here in Atlanta. This growing organization has been awarded Technology Innovation of the Year.

With all this growth, we are seeking Java Engineers who enjoys developing their skills. In this role, you will have a heavy focus in new product development. The company prides themselves in strong communication and great awards and bonus structures. They love technology and are looking for someone who shares that passion. :)

Who do you know that would be interested in exploring this opportunity?
Thanks for any direction you can provide!

Tina
www.ashleyellis.com/tina-lopez/