addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Game Night Meetup Group Message Board › Is Anyone Interested in scheduling a Games Night for Card playing?

Is Anyone Interested in scheduling a Games Night for Card playing?

Jewel
Jewel
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 5
I saw a meetup that is about playing Spades, which I really enjoyed when I was in college, but they are quite far from my house. It got me thinking, maybe we could schedule a games night devoted to different card games.

Is there interest? Please reply here.

Jewel
A former member
Post #: 136
Just learned hand and foot canasta and would love to play that...
Jewel
Jewel
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 6
I've never heard of hand and foot canasta. Would you be willing to teach us? How many people do we need for a game?
A former member
Post #: 137
I've never heard of hand and foot canasta. Would you be willing to teach us? How many people do we need for a game?

Need 4 people---play with partners. Need five decks of cards!