addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Mobile Marketing Organization (AMMO) Message Board › New AMMO Leadership Needed

New AMMO Leadership Needed

Brian G.
user 9963339
San Francisco, CA
Hello. I wanted to let everyone in the group know that I will be stepping down from my role as the AMMO organizer. I am relocating to San Francisco to accept a new role as product manager with Oodle. Oodle is a social online classified site. They also power and run Facebook's Marketplace.

I'm incredibly excited about this new opportunity, but saddened to leave Atlanta after 15+ years. I will certainly miss all of my friends and feel that I am leaving much unfinished business with AMMO and WTF. In my absence, David Reeves has agreed to help run AMMO along with Eli Wendkos. We will certainly need some additional help organizing the group.

If you are interested in helping David and Eli out, please email David at davidreevesatl@me.com. I look forward to running into you guys in the future.

Sincerely,
Brian Gupton
jami b.
user 8211850
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Hi Brian-

I am Jami Becker and I just stepped up to organize the group. Is there anything you can share to help me understand what is needed/expected?

Thanks-

Jami Becker