Small Business Group (SBG) (http://atlantareia.com/meetings/small-business-group-monthly-meeting/)
Join Us at the Small Business Group for Your Financial Year End Check-Up
with Rosario D. Mercedes-Maldonado, CPA
November 12th, 11:30AM
5 Seasons Brewing, Sandy Springs, GA
Come be part of the Small Business Group on Thursday, November 12th at 11:30AM at the 5 Seasons Brewing (http://tinyurl.com/5seasonsprado) at the Prado located at 5600 Roswell Rd (http://tinyurl.com/5seasonsprado) in Sandy Springs where where Rosario D. Mercedes-Maldonado, CPA of the Galanti & Company, P.C. will be sharing with us all about your Financial Year End Check-Up. The meeting is hosted by Karen Bershad.
Rosario will be talking all about...
• Brief overview of importance of tax planning (year-round activity, avoids underpayment penalties, multi-year analysis)
• Items to consider as real estate investors
• Type of entity
• Have you maximized expenses
• Repairs versus upgrades
• Maximize depreciation via components (cost segregation)
• Accelerate certain expenses
• Definition of Real Estate Professional (doesn't limit losses)
• Grouping real estate activities (aggregation)
• Tax free exchange Section 1031
• Empowerment Zone Tax Credits
• Items to consider for personal returns
• Tax Rate Schedules
• Capital gains and Losses (different rates)
• Harvest capital losses to offset gains
• Medicare surtax
• Retirement Plan Limits
• Donate appreciated securities
• And much, much, more...
See you at the meeting!