addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Science Tavern Message Board The Atlanta Science Tavern Discussion Forum › ATL SCI TAV: Summer of Sagan I: Please update your RSVP if you _cannot_ make

ATL SCI TAV: Summer of Sagan I: Please update your RSVP if you _cannot_ make it tonight

This message board is read-only.

Josh G.
user 7498547
Atlanta, GA
Hello everyone,

A few of you have commented that you "might not" be able to make it tonight. If that's the case and you know you wan't make it, please update your RSVP so that those on the waiting list will get notified that they can attend comfortably in my cramped home :)

Thank you, I look forward to tonight.

I'll have pizza and softdrinks and snacks. If anyone would like to bring beer, that would be great too.

take care,
Josh

Summer of Sagan I: Shores of Cosmic…