addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Science Tavern Message Board The Atlanta Science Tavern Discussion Forum › Space Collective

Space Collective

This message board is read-only.

Ernie C.
user 7596470
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 14
Let me direct your attention to a quite interesting science website I recently discovered called ``Space Collective'':

http://www.spacecolle...­

From the website: Where forward thinking terrestrials exchange ideas and information about the state of the species, their planet, the universe, living the lives of science fiction today.

Several of the articles on there are written at a level a few notches above what you would see in Discover or Scientific American, say; yet, they are eminently readable by an educated audience.
alex h
user 9131410
Alpharetta, GA
Post #: 2
Thanks for the link. Awesome site!
Alex
Ernie C.
user 7596470
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 15
you're welcome.

Actually, now that I have looked at a few more of the articles, I see that it is more design than it is hard science; but still, it's quite a neat website.