addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Skeptics Message Board › That Utility Belt Thing

That Utility Belt Thing

A former member
Post #: 7
If you saw me at Skepticamp on Saturday, you might've noticed me fiddling with some sort of utility belt thing. I was field-testing a gadget I built for Mad Art Lab. Here's the article: A Power Band That Actually Does Something. There's one pic in there that was taken at Skepticamp and I just happened to catch the projected logo and a couple t-shirts in the shot.
Snotti Prince St. ...
GrenadineYankee
Alpharetta, GA
Post #: 2
I sincerely enjoyed all the fun that we had with that device. It makes me want to event something...or something like that.
A former member
Post #: 8
Oh, and apparently Adafruit Industries just blogged about it ...and by extension, Atlanta Skepticamp. Woot!