addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Skeptics Message Board › Possible traffic problems for tonight

Possible traffic problems for tonight

A former member
Hi all!

If you're coming to SitP tonight (in fact if you are heading inside the perimeter for any reason at all), be ready for some potentially epic traffic.

Scattered along the 75-85 connector are the following:

• Braves game at 7pm
  • Hawks playoff game at 5:30 (man, that feel weird to type)
  • Dogwood Arts Festival
  • Atlanta Film Festival
  • Sweetwater 420 Festival
  • 2010 First Robotics Conference
  • And, of course, the return of Freaknik

Some of these will be over before our meeting starts, but I know a lot of us will be heading in early for the AST meeting, which might feel it.

Also, on an unrelated topic, I just got back from an extended vacation and I have not yet responded to all my accumulated email. I did see some suggestions about sending a text message to people nearby who aren't coming to the AST meeting when ours is ready to go. I think that's a good idea, but I'm not going to have the time to gather everyone's phone number today :) But if you'll follow the Atlanta Skeptics twitter feed on your phone (http://twitter.com/At...­) I'll post through there when we're getting ready to start.

Thanks all! See you tonight!

Christian