addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Atlanta Skeptics Message Board › Something on the Pharyngula Blog about Georgia

Something on the Pharyngula Blog about Georgia

Daniel Van H.
user 9317791
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
A friend of mine used to live in Social Circle, a town off of I20 almost as far east of Atlanta as Athens. It was the mention of this little unsung hamlet that caught my attention as I was reading PZ's blog today and noticed an entry about a Creation "museum" in Social Circle auctioning off their entire inventory and thought it interesting.

http://scienceblogs.c...­

Perhaps we can all chip in a bid on the T.Rex skull? ;-)
Chris J.
user 3244296
Conyers, GA
Post #: 15
Ironic that this is the tagline for the "museum":

"The Gallery of Creation, a Museum of Natural History"

Perhaps that should have been "a Museum of Supernatural History".