addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Vegetarian & Vegan Group Message Board The Veggie Spot › Vegan/Vegetarian schools in Atlanta vicinity

Vegan/Vegetarian schools in Atlanta vicinity

Empress
user 22268531
Lithonia, GA
Post #: 3
Greetings everyone!
Can anyone tell me if they know of any/all vegan/vegetarian preschools and schools in the Atlanta vicinity? I live in Dekalb county but I work in Buckhead. I wish there was an easier way to search for vegan/vegetarian schools and preschools online but I'm hoping that someone in this group can provide me with some information.
Thanks so much.

Peace and Love.
Empress
user 22268531
Lithonia, GA
Post #: 5
Can anyone help me out here?
Andy
user 3912350
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 1
Hi Empress.
There are 3 schools that I can think of. One is off Ragsdale Road in Lithonia. - Lithonia Adventist Academy.(grades 1 - 8) Another is Decatur Adventist Junior Academy off Young Road in Stone Mountain.(Pre-K to 8th) The other is Berean Early Learning Center. (Pre-K to HS). Hope this helps.