Atlantic LEADERPRENEUR® Panels Series "Navigating the Journey...from Entrepreneur to Leader"
The Atlantic LEADERPRENEUR® Panel Series are quarterly meetings with other aspiring entrepreneurs, business leaders and company owners who gather to network and share their insights and knowledge on their journey from entrepreneur to leader.
Our goal is to help leaders build both a successful business and a successful life while managing the vicissitudes of each.
Each meeting will feature three local LEADERPRENEUR® panelists who will answer a variety of questions such as:
• What are you most proud of in your business and your leadership?
• What would you do the same or differently?
• What was the biggest turning point when you stopped working IN the business; and started working ON the business?
• What were your biggest blind spots and their impact?
• What helped you overcome those blind spots and become an effective leaders What advice would you give CEO's?
We will discover how companies create successful business owners by sharing the skills and strategies needed to help navigate change and create a successful path for each business lifecycle.
What are the common leadership values that link these Atlantic LEADERPRENEURS® across diverse industries like robotics, consumer goods, and tech?
Join us at our March 25th Atlantic LEADERPRENEUR® Panel to find out which leader credits part of their success to the following values:
"To behave with integrity and always push forward with relentless focus and energy."
"To listen thoughtfully, decide boldly, and accept responsibility honestly."
"Get people excited about the mission and vision, never give up, and be willing to do anything for the greater good of the company."