3601 N. Ocean Dr., Hollywood, FL 33019, Hollywood, FL
The draining summer heat has changed to wonderful fall temperatures. Start the day off right with a free yoga session by the beach! Afterwards we will eat a picnic breakfast.
Beginners and all levels welcome! No experience necessary! No flexibility necessary!
This meet up is for you if you meet any of the following criteria:
1. If you are curious about yoga and do not know what it is all about, but want to try it.
2. You want to help and be the change to make the world a better place.
3. You want a workout without having to move so much.
4. You want to enlighten and learn about yourself.
5. You want a beautiful spot to start your day right.
6. You already like yoga and want to learn something new from a different teacher
Parking is available in the North Beach parking lot (I think $6), across A1A (metered parking) or on Forrest St. (metered parking)
Food for the picnic
bathing suit if you want to jump in the ocean
I suggest to wear shorts and t-shirt. I have some extra yoga mats, available upon request.
Any questions, just ask!
p.s. Many Attract Active members have taken my classes and given very positive feedback. Come find out for yourself!