Shoden (beginners/1st degree) Reiki Certified Practitioner Training
Two Consecutive Saturdays:
1 pm to 6:30 pm (both days)
Reiki is a simple, effective healing practice that promotes balance, relieves pain, anxiety and stress, and improves overall well-being. People practicing Reiki often report improvements in sleep, digestion, focus, and memory, and other benefits which vary from person to person. People who use Reiki during chemotherapy or radiation report fewer, lighter side effects. There are no known medical contraindications and Reiki is safe for all ages.
The word “Reiki” is derived from two Japanese words:
"Rei," or universal, and "Ki," or life energy.
The current practice of Reiki can be traced to the spiritual teachings of Mikao Usui in Japan during the early 20th century. Auburn Reiki Center presents Traditional Japanese Reiki as it was understood and commonly practiced in the 1930’s in Japan. This system places emphasis on spiritual unfoldment through the practice of Reiki Ryoho, aiming for “satori” or enlightenment.
The First degree (or Shoden) training enables you to practice Reiki self-treatment and share Reiki at the practitioner level with family, friends, and pets. You will begin practicing Reiki on yourself and others during the first session!!
Topics and techniques to be covered include:
· Link to review history of the system of Reiki Ryoho prior to class.
· Japanese Reiki lineage.
· Therapeutic and spiritual aspects of Reiki Ryoho.
· Understanding the importance of the Gokai (5 Reiki Principles).
· Breathing, Meditation and Self-healing Techniques to strengthen and clear your energy.
· Understanding the importance of 'non-attachment'.
· Hand positions for treating oneself and others.
· Practice Time for Giving and Receiving a Full Treatment & Self Treatment.
• Shoden (first degree) manual.
• Four Reiju (Attunements).
• Certification to Practice Reiki at the practitioner level (after graduation*).
• Ongoing student support at ARC.
* NOTE: Students need to meet additional requirements prior to graduation. Please visit website for details. (https://www.auburnreikicenter.com/class-info-registration)
This class is approved for 12 CE (Continuing Education) hours through NCBTMB
Class Prerequisite: Attendance of at least one Reiki Circle, or have previous session with Instructor or other Reiki practitioner is HIGHLY recommended, but not necessary
NEW STUDENT: Self-care investment: $245
ON CHECKOUT, PLEASE NOTE DESIRED CLASS DATES WHEN REGISTERING
Returning ARC Shoden or higher graduate student resit fee:
$69.95 (includes new 2019 manual)
$55 (without new manual) NOTE: Only previous graduates from ARC are considered 'Returning students' and eligible to resit the class at the reduced fee. If resitting student took class prior to 2019, student will need to purchase a new manual. New manual price is included in the fee above. Resitting students who have taken the class prior to 2016, will be required to complete all the new class requirements along with the rest of the class.
Previous students may monitor/audit at no charge. Monitoring students do not receive a new manual, do not participate in the class, or receive reiju. Basically, you just take up space and listen! Please RSVP here ([masked])
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!
PLEASE REGISTER EARLY!
Minimum class size is 2
MAXIMUM CLASS SIZE IS 6 TO ALLOW FOR PERSONAL ATTENTION!
Click HERE to Register! (https://www.rebrand.ly/Shodenregistration)