Arrive at McDonald's Greenlane between 8:30 and 8:50am at the latest for briefing. 9am prompt rollout.
RAIN SAVER DAY:
For this to be enjoyable the roads need to be dry. This ride date maybe changed.
EAST AUCKLAND FOLKS:
Secondary Pick Up - BP Drury Truck stop at 9:25am.
0. ARRIVE between 8:30 and 8:50 am
1. LEAVE McDONALD’s GREENLANE 9:00am
2. PICK UP: 9:25 – 9:30 We will drive thru BP Drury (Truck Stop) let me know is you will be there
3. TOILET Stop Clayton Place Tuakau (OPTIONAL)
4. REST STOP 10 MIN: 10:20, Corner of HWY 22 (Waingaro Road) and Ohautira Rd.
5. LUNCH RAGLAN: 30 – 45 minutes. Raglan Fish & Chips, The Wharf
6. PETROL STOP AT BP, 2 Main S Rd, Raglan[masked]. REGROUP: Corner of HWY 22 (Waingaro Road) and Ohautira Rd.
9. REGROUP: TOILET Stop Clayton Place Tuakau
10. FINAL Stop, drink and Home : BP Bombay
Distance: 328 km
Lunch, coffee money and a smile.
The pace will be at the speed limit (a little over where it makes sense), else appropriate for road and traffic conditions.
The pace can be described as 'dynamic'.
Depending on the turn out, we might split into two groups. Those who want a pacy sport ride and those wanting a more relaxed arrival.
All welcome with a positive attitude. For this ride you must be comfortable riding at open road speeds in rural areas where conditions can be mixed. RATING: INTERMEDIATE+
Pending numbers coming would determine the formalities.
Dry day is preferable to be enjoyable. I will send a CANCELLATION by 8am. Reach out if you have any questions or comments.
Regards and Sincerely, David