We are a group of Auckland Investors, Landlords and Owners who focus on wealth creation through the property (Buy & Hold only). The aim of this group is to educate and share opportunities with other active property investors.
WE MEET EVERY MONTH TO:
- Discuss the market and which particular property he/she considers buying
- Share real-estate tips or ideas you have been researching
- Analyse together the previous property deals from someone in the group
- Enlighten the rest of us on a specialised topic within your "circle of competence."
- Enjoy the company of friends and have a good time!
7 BENEFITS YOU WILL GET:
1) Ask questions about your specific property investment situation
2) Understand how to assess the value of the property, yield and how to negotiate
3) Do joint ventures with like-minded property investors. This will give you more funding opportunities, and you won’t be constrained by bank lending criteria
4) Analyze previous property deals from someone in the group explaining their 'know-how' so that everyone can see what people are doing to create wealth through property. You'll see photos, numbers, lessons learned, how they found the deal and a whole lot more!
5) Get contacts of reliable painters, plumbers, builders, investor-friendly real-estate agents, etc.
6) Make new friends who share your interest in property investment
7) Find out the latest news about the Auckland market
In return, all we ask of you is to be committed, openly share your knowledge and have the drive to succeed.
There is NO SELLING at any of our group discussions. Instead, we do a round-table discussion with real investors and help people develop the resources they need, get their questions answered and get their deals analyzed.
Buy & Hold (renovate, add a minor dwelling or subdivide for example). Mainly focus on capital growth instead of yields.
1) Owner of 2 or more Auckland properties
2) Plans to buy at least 1 property every year
SERVICE PROVIDERS AND CONFLICTS OF INTEREST:
Each member will share what service providers and advisers they use (e.g. registered valuers, real-estate agents, lawyers, accountants and tax advisers), and disclose any connection with you or any of the other proposed co-investors.
All investment opportunities and information offered to the group are to be treated as confidential.
It's FREE to attend for all members.
Whether you are looking for new opportunities or like-minded people, a visit to this meetup is all you'll need to get started: beginner, intermediate and professional investors are all welcome.
We'll choose new members according to the answers so be sure you have completed them ALL. Otherwise, we won't be able to take your application into account. If selected, we will share our answers with the other members as an introduction to the first meeting.
We look forward to reading your applications and meeting you soon!