R is a powerful environment for statistical computing, data analysis and graphical visualization. It’s open source nature and extensible via add-on "packages" allowing it to keep up with leading edge academic researches.
This R Users Group is dedicated to bringing together area practitioners of R (from industry and academia alike) to exchange knowledge, inspire new users and spur the adoption of R for innovative research and commercial applications. We meet twice a year to:
· Discover the power of R as a serious, general and industrial strength data mining, analysis tool
· Case studies of real-life R applications in industry
· Academic development of R
· Sharing knowledge, tricks and experience
· Other programming language including, but not limited to, SAS, Python and etc.
· Provide R beginners with an opportunity to meet more experienced user