To practice yoga without the restriction of clothes really does open you up to experience the deep benefits and feelings of certain postures (different feelings and posture benefits). Being naked can also bring up many of our vulnerabilities. By facing these fears in the context of a safe and supportive environment, we naturally become more grounded and comfortable with ourselves. While our society often equates being naked with sex, other cultures have found that being naked removes many social and economic barriers.
In addition, nude yoga helps you explore the deeper sense of learning to be comfortable in uncomfortableness.
For any questions (outside of this group), please feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nude Yoga class in Auckland - donation based fee structure per class of $15-$20.
Location is in Westmere.
Some Guidelines and More Info -
1) This is not a peep show, so please don't waste our time. The energy in the room is very clear and the men who come are very focused on their existing yoga practice or creating a new yoga practice (if your a beginner).
2) Most men are very nervous their first time, but I assure you that you will find comfort by the end of your first class. Most existing yogi's don't even notice any other person in the room.
3) I will have no problem asking someone to leave for inappropriate behaviour.
4) All bodies are unique and different - there is no such thing as a perfect yoga body. All are welcome!
5) First time yogi's, those with injuries and advanced yogis' are welcome. Please let me know if you have any concerns or medical issues before / during the class.