addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Australians in Chicago ILLINOIS Message Board › When The Rain Stops Falling

When The Rain Stops Falling

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 10
Hey, I don't know if you like theater, but I just saw When The Rain Stops Falling by Andrew Bovell, directed by John Gawlik, at the Greenhouse Theater. It was really well done and I thought it might be an appropriate post on this meetup group.