addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Australians in Chicago ILLINOIS Message Board › Survey - Suggestions on what you want out of this group - please respond

Survey - Suggestions on what you want out of this group - please respond

This message board is read-only.

Damien
user 3828035
Chicago, IL
Post #: 10
Dear all Australians and Kiwis living, visiting and working in Chicago.

I have had this group since September 2011 and have seen the group grow over time which is fantastic that there is such a strong Aussie community in Chicago.

My goal is to maintain this group as a place where Aussies and Kiwis living and working in Chicago can connect with each other.

However I want to ensure that I am creating events that engage you and help you meet other people, stay connected and network.

So I wanted to reach out to you "the group" and get some feedback on what you want out of this and some suggestions on events that you would attend.

Please respond with any suggestions, or events you would like to see planned, or services you would like help with.

Look forward to hearing your feedback.

Regards

Damien