addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Weldon K.
user 6151810
Round Rock, TX
Post #: 2
Are we meeting in July? Only one more weekend this month.
A former member
Post #: 1
No can do next weekend for me. Looks like July got away from us a bit. I opt for something the 3rd week in August. I may even be able to hold it up here at my house...we'll see. Theresa
Harold
hgcoleman
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
Last I heard Tracey was trying to book a meeeting place in downtown Austin for July, more centrally located for the South Austiners, but I have not heard how she fared. I could meet next week if something were scheduled. If I do not hear from Tracey by next Sunday, I will see if there is a room available the 3rd Sunday in August at my church, or we might be able to meet at my house or Theresa's.
A former member
Post #: 19
Couldn't we play at Dragon's Lair for free?
Harold
hgcoleman
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
We've had as many as about 16 attend previous meetings. I don't think the Lair can accomodate that many. My church has worked well with a cost of about $3 per person for that many. However, I can host 3 games with tables and card tables in my home at no cost, so I'm leaning that way if we have about 15 or fewer yes responses. Thanks for your suggestion!